The Hilton Garden Inn Napa Inn offers accessible facilities throughout the property and within our accessible guest rooms. Please see our Accommodations page for additional accessible guest room features. Please call (707) 252-0444 for more information.
General property accessibility includes:
- Dedicated accessible parking spaces convenient to hotel entrance.
- Accessible hotel entrance with automatically-opening door.
- Accessible path of travel to accessible guest rooms and general hotel facilities.
- Pool transfer lift.
- Grab bars and transfer space in public restrooms.
- Audio/visual smoke detectors in public spaces.
- Braille information on elevator controls, room access panels, and common area room entries.
- Ability to accept special packages in advance for medical needs.
- Service animals allowed.
Accessible guest room features include:
- Ease-of-use controls (light switches, heating/air conditioning controls, etc.) at accessible heights.
- Bathroom grab bars with transfer space.
- Shower seat.
- Lowered closet shelf.
- Lowered vanity and table/desk with required leg clearance.
- Insulated hot water pipes.
- Audio/visual smoke detectors.
- Closed caption televisions.
- Accessible paths of travel within guest room.